Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Lebron James Logo Unveiled

What's going on everyone! It has been a crazy off season with all these big name trades. Props to the "B Squad" winning the world championship. Does Shaq really think he can win another championship with the Celtics? Talking about jumping his big ass on the bandwagon. Anyways, as a designer, I love doing new logos and this would be the perfect time to unveil my new Lebron James logo with the number 6. After all, his number and team changed, which makes his current 23 logo obsolete. Well, here is my take on the new logo. let me know what you guys think. I have been busy, but I'll be back to review some new kicks soon. Peace for now.

What do you think Nike?

1 comment:

  1. I like this logo a lot. I've been working on a few athletic logos myself recently. Check out some concept work I've developed for Nike athletes, Lebron James, Larry Fitzgerald, Kevin Durant and more. http://whoisdanielmoore.com/home/work/

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory RxONLINE LinkReferral TopBlogArea