Saturday, December 18, 2010

NBA Christmas Sneakers 2010 - Lebron James

I am back with another NBA Christmas special edition sneaker find. The popularity of Lebron James seems to be two-sided, some people hate him, and other still love him - mostly in Miami. But anyways, Since I showed you the Kobe version of the Christmas kicks, it is only fitting that I show you Lebron's Airmax Christmas edition. To be honest, I'm not really feelin' these kicks. Nothing special here besides the "aftermarket" green laces that provides that Christmas spirit. The overall Airmax look is sleek, but the designers should have added some green accents on the actual shoe instead of just adding the green laces. My vote is for Kobe's version. What about yours?
Photo courtesy of Marqueesole.com. You can buy these there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory RxONLINE LinkReferral TopBlogArea