Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NBA KICKS Christmas Edition - Kobe Bryant

Happy holidays everyone! It is that time again, shopping for and getting useless gifts. But don't worry, for the holiday season, I'm sending out some suggestions that you can put on your Christmas list. NBA stars are known to sport special sneakers for the holidays or the All-Star game, and I thought I would show you guys some that I found.

This one here below is pretty freaking sweet! The Black Mamba (aka Kobe Bryant) Christmas kicks. I love the green color as well as the snake skin look. I believe these are about $250, so you better start saving now. I'll post more as I find them. Late!
Image courtesy of Marqueesole.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory RxONLINE LinkReferral TopBlogArea