Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nike Sportswear Air Footscape Woven Chukka Motion Zebra

It’s been a while, but I’m back! When I saw these, I had to post it. These new kicks from the King of Kicks aka Nike is taking sneaker fashion to another level. I never thought I would show any kicks that involve a “zebra” print, but whether you like them or not, they are unique, and that is the goal of this blog.

At first glance, you may think they are Gucci or LV kicks, but if you look closer, the sportiness of these kicks starts to show itself. I’m not sure I would get them, but for the animal print lovers out there, These are for you. These go for $260 at http://www.kicks-crew.com/products_details.php?pid=2545&cat1=8&cat2=46.

Check you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory RxONLINE LinkReferral TopBlogArea