Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ballin' on a Budget II

A while back, I made a post called Ballin' on a Budget, the best kicks under $20. Since then, people have been asking me to post more sneaks like that because, as we all know, most nice kicks don't come cheap. I am going to make this a weekly thing if I can find some. This is not just about finding any shoes under $20, but they have to be nice too.

This week I'm featuring a pair of Pony "City Wings". When we talk about b-ball sneaks, we usually don't think of Pony, even though they were the premiere kicks back in the old school days. These are a pair of sleek b-ball shoes that come in a wide variety of color-ways to match your team colors. Only $20 at Eastbay, my favorite sneak shop.
Find them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory RxONLINE LinkReferral TopBlogArea